‘Butter Than Any Udder Fair’ day 3
The third day of the Pierce County Fair had fun, excitement, and beautiful weather for all to enjoy on Aug. 12.
Junior horse, dairy, and goat judging kicked off the morning with all able to see some exotic animals as well. Lemurs, camels, and llamas graced the Pierce County Fairgrounds as part of the Fantasy Corral petting zoo.
There was music, rides, a pork chop on a stick, and many other tasty treats and exciting things to see.
There's only one more day for people to enjoy the fair until next year. Here’s a list of events to enjoy as the fair will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., with all veterans able to get free admission:
- Jr. Horse judging at 9 a.m. at the Horse Arena.
- Pony Pull at 10:30 a.m. at the Grandstands.
- Nick’s Kids show, that has interactive music, at 11 a.m.
- Veterans Center Readjustment Counseling Services, for free, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., north of Senior Citizens Building.
- Pickles the Clown will be performing magic and balloon twisting from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Gazebo.
- A Veterans Ceremony and Century Farmer Recognition at 11:30 a.m. at the Picnic Shelter.
- Horse Pull at 12:30 p.m. at the Grandstands.