Goodhue County Department of Public Health is hosting a series of "COVID-safe" influenza vaccine clinics this month for everyone age 6 months and older.
Getting the vaccinated against the flu can reduce the likelihood of staying home with COVID-like illness, which has similar symptoms with the flu, the health department said.
Face masks and social distancing are required at the community clinics. Children under age 2 should not wear a mask.
Preregistration is not required but is preferred. Vaccines are available for people with or without insurance. Flu shots and nasal mist are available.
Oct. 5, 2020 - Pine Island
- Time: 3-6:30 p.m.
- Location: Pine Island Cheese Factory, 100 East Center St.
Oct. 12, 2020 - Cannon Falls
- Time: 5-8 p.m.
- Location: St. Ansgar's Lutheran Church, 7459 MN-19
Oct. 13, 2020 - Goodhue
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Location: Goodhue Lions Club, 105 Broadway St.
Oct. 19, 2020 - Zumbrota
- Time: 3:30-6 p.m.
- Location: United Redeemer Church, 560 West 3rd St.
Oct. 22, 2020 - Kenyon
- Time: 3-6 p.m.
- Location: To be determined
For more information, visit https://co.goodhue.mn.us or call 651-385-6114.