Town of Troy
BUDGET HEARING - Notice is hereby given that there will be a Public Hearing held on the proposed budget for 2019 at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 14th, 2019 at the Town Hall. The Budget Summary was published and is posted. The proposed budget in detail is available from the Town Clerk at the Town Office during regular business hours, Monday- Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 pm.
SPECIAL TOWN ELECTORS' MEETING - Notice is hereby given that immediately following the 5:00 p.m. Budget Hearing on November 14th, 2019, a Special Town Meeting of the electors will be called pursuant to Section 60.12(1)(c) of Wisconsin Statutes by the Town Board for the following purposes:
1. To approve the Town Levy to be paid in 2020 pursuant
to Section 60.10 (1)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes.
2. To set Town Board Supervisors compensation as per WI
3. To set Town Board Chairperson compensation as per
WI Statute 60.32(1)(b)
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING - will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday November 14, 2019 at the Troy Town Hall.
1.Call meeting to order and Pledge of Allegiance;
2.Adopt Levy and 2020 Budget;
4.Discussion and possible action on Consent Agenda Items;
(A motion, second and majority roll call vote of the Board will approve all of the following items listed. Any item may be pulled from the list and handled separately.)
a. Minutes from October 10, 2019 Regular Town Board and October 31, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting;
i. Park Rangers
iii. Sheriff's Department
iv. Park Board
v. Plan Commission- No Report
vi. Zoning Administrator
vii. Building/Driveway Permits
5.Discuss and consider Fire Call: Erik & Jennifer Johnson-393 Cedar Court;
6.Discuss and consider adopting ordinance to become a delegated municipality; Brian Wert
7.Discuss and consider adopting ordinance to inspect electrical; Brian Wert
8.Discuss and consider becoming an inspection agency; Brian Wert
9.Discuss and consider Farm Plan/CSM/Rezone: Leroy Johnson, 384 County Road M, River Falls, WI;
10. Glover Park Multipurpose Building Project Update;
11. Glover Park Trail Development Project Update;
12. WisDOT MLS(Multimodal Local Supplement) Funding Program Update;
13. Discuss and consider Transportation Plan/Update;
14. Discuss and consider options for new Animal Control Contract;
15. Discuss and consider Assessor Contract;
16. Discuss and consider options for new Snowplow Contract;
17. Discuss and consider filling position of Recycling Specialist Opening;
18. Discuss and consider purchase of updating technology & security for 2020 Elections;
19. Clerk/Treasurer Report;
20. Approve Disbursements;
22. Committee reports;
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Gail Anderson, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
____________________________________ (Pub. 11/07/19) WNAXLP