Department of Natural Resources
Notice of Sealed Timber Tract Bids
Sealed Bids will be received by the Department of Natural Resources for timber stumpage on the following timber tracts:
• Tract 02-19 - Hoffman Hills State Rec. Area, Pine Thinning, Dunn Co.
• Tract 05-19 - Willow River State Park, Pine Thinning, St. Croix County
• Tract 06-19 - Sand Creek Fishery Area, Hardwood harvest, Chippewa County
• Tract 07-19 - Muddy Creek Wildlife Area, Hardwood harvest, Dunn County
• Mondovi School Forest Pine Harvest, Town of Drammen, Eau Claire County
The DNR timber sales are third party certified. Timber sale prospectus, bid forms, sample contracts, and detailed information on each timber tract are available on the WDNR website at:
*Paper copies are available at the Menomonie DNR Field Office, 921 Brickyard Road, Menomonie, WI.
For more information call: DNR Forester Rob Strand at (715) 505-0439
Bids may be hand delivered or mailed to the following:
Timber Sale Bid - Spring 2019WDNR Field Office921 Brickyard Road, Menomonie WI 54751
Bids will be opened on Thursday, November 21st, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at the DNR office in Menomonie. No bid will be accepted after the date and time of the bid opening. Timber sales that are not sold at this bid opening will be re-bid during the spring of 2020. The Department of Natural Resources reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
_____________________________ (Pub. 11/07/19 - 11/14/19 WNAXLP