PROCEEDINGS OF THE ST. CROIX COUNTY
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MAY 5, 2020 - 5:00 AM
Call to Order: Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
Roll Call: 19 Present
Public Comment: Tim Sackett - COVID-19
Consent Agenda: Motion to approve by Ard/Ostness. Passed.
Presentation: COVID-19 Presentation
Annual Department Reports: Finance Department-Ken Witt; Information Technology Department - John Allegro; Facilities Department - Jim Elsbury
County Administrator's Report - Financial Update
1. County Administrator Appointment of Health and Human Services Director-Motion by Ostness/Ard to appoint Robert Rohret. Passed.
2. County Administrator's Committee Appointments-Motion by Long/Ostness to approve appointments as provided in the agenda packet. Passed.
3. County Board Chair's Appointments to County Library Planning Committee-Motion by Long/Tomtschik to approve Judy Achterhof, County Board; Dave Ostness, County Board; Tina Norris (Hudson Area Public Library - large library); Vacant - (medium library); Barb Krueger (Deer Park Library - small library); Katie Wendt, citizen member; Deb Walters, citizen member. Medium library vacancy will be filled later.
4. Resolution Authorizing Loan to Glenwood City for Joint Safe Room Project-Motion to approve by Ard/Berning. Passed.
5. Resolution Supporting WDNR Stewardship Grant Application for Glen Hills County Park Group Campground Project-Motion to approve by Hansen/Tomtschik. Passed.
6. Resolution Supporting A Targeted Resource Management Grant Application for the South Fork of Willow River Sub-Watershed-Motion to approve by Hansen/Ostness. Passed.
7. Amendment to Resolution 21(2019) regarding Participation in the WDNR Municipal Dam Grant Program and Support for a Joint Municipal Dam Grant Application for the Willow River Lower Power Dam-Motion to approve by Long/Achterhof. Thompson explained this resolution amends wording per a request from the DNR relating to maintenance improvements at Lake Mallalieu Dam. The revised wording in the resolution is: pay a share of the eligible costs which is equal to the total project cost minus the state share and replaces contribute approximately $30,000 which is the County's 50 percent share of the Municipal Dam Grant's 50 percent local cost share. Passed.
Meeting adjourned at 7:08 PM
David Peterson, Chair Cindy Campbell, County Clerk
CERTIFICATE OF CLERK
STATE OF WISCONSIN }
COUNTY OF ST. CROIX }
I, Cindy Campbell, County Clerk for St. Croix County, do hereby certify the foregoing is a true, correct and complete record of the transactions of the St. Croix County Board of Supervisors' meeting held on May 5, 2020. Resolutions, ordinances, reports and minutes are filed in the County Clerk's Office.
Dated: May 11, 2020 in Hudson, St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
Cindy Campbell, St. Croix County Clerk wnaxlp
(May 21, 2020)2838875