River Falls firefighters had a busy Monday afternoon handling calls in the Birch Cliff subdivision, the nearby Leroy Peterson farm and the high school at the same time. Firefighters first responded to an electrical fire, pictured, at the home of Jodi Kleinbrook, N8290 1015th St. in the Birch Cliff subdivision south of the city. According to Assistant Fire Chief Mike Moody, an outlet overheated when a space heater in the garage was plugged in to thaw out an all terrain vehicle. Additional water was requested from the Ellsworth and Prescott fire departments but was not needed. The fire was contained to the garage with damage estimated at $25,000. Twenty-one firefighters responded to the fire but some were called away when a passerby reported a fire at the nearby Peterson farm. That fire turned out to be steam emanating from a bean dryer on the farm, according to Chief Scott Nelson. At the same time, firefighters were called to the high school for what turned out to be a false alarm.