To the Editor:
Just a short while ago I felt isolated.
I despaired at the future being created for my children and grandchildren.
Then I joined a few friends last night for tea on the lawn of the Capitol. I don't feel so isolated anymore.
Republican Party: When you're finally ready to ask why your base is disappearing at a quickening pace, remember, we will be a force to be reckoned with.
DFL Party: You can only marginalize and ignore us for so much longer. We're still getting our feet underneath us, but we will be a force to be reckoned with.
Brothers and sisters of this great country: As more and more of you wake up one day to realize that you've also been added to the list of unrepresented and exploited:
1. Those who believe in the entire Constitution, not just parts of it.
2. Those who believe faith and religion are not things to be embarrassed of.
3. Those who believe in personal responsibility and accountability.
4. Those who believe Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are God-given rights and that beyond that it's up to you.
5. Those who believe liberty is more valuable than state provided security.
6. Those who wonder just what parts of our lives the government doesn't feel it has the right to invade.
... then I urge you to visit a few Web sites (constitutionparty.com; cpmn.org; mnlg.org), talk to a few people, and join the force to be reckoned with.