David Dean Lunde, 20, River Falls, was cited for operating after suspension on Saturday, April 22. Lunde was allegedly seen by police operating a vehicle with a cracked front windshield, inadequate exhaust, and an object hanging from the front mirror, obstructing the view from the front window. Police pulled over Lunde and learned from Pierce County Dispatch that Lunde's license was revoked due to alcohol. He was given a $175 citation and taken to Pierce County Jail. Lunde's passenger, Mariah M. Czappa, 18, had a warrant for her arrest from Wood County. She was arrested and taken to Pierce County Jail.
• Michael Robert Johnson, 20, Webster, was cited for underage drinking on Saturday, April 22, at about 4:44 a.m. Officers allegedly saw Johnson walking across Walnut Street, near Third Street, carrying a can of beer. Johnson ignored an officer who asked him to stop, and tried to run away from the officer, who followed in a squad car.
This was allegedly Johnson's second underage drinking citation. He was given a warning for violating the open container ordinance, and a $313 citation for underage drinking.
• William Marshall Skinner, 21, Houlton, and Marissa Dawn Zoubek, 21, Ostego, Minn., were cited for possession of an open container of alcohol at 6:29 p.m. April 22. Police observed Skinner and Zoubek walking west on Maple from Main Street with open containers of alcohol. Both allegedly said they thought they were allowed to have open containers because the bar crawl was going on. They were each cited $98.
• Joseph Patrick Wallace, 24, Cambridge, Minn., was cited for possession of an open container of alcohol at 12:02 a.m. Sunday, April 23 on North Main near West Maple Street. Wallace was allegedly seen carrying an open bottle of beer. He was given a $98 citation.
• Makayla Elide Campeau, 19, Hammond, was cited for underage drinking at 7:37 p.m. Saturday, April 22. Campeau allegedly tried to use a fake driver's license at Junior's Bar and Restaurant. Junior's staff called police. Campeau was given a $187 citation for underage drinking, and a $187 citation for ID card violation.
• Dalton Dean Knutson, 23, River Falls, Ryan Michael Bendel, 23, Lake Elmo, Minn., Jacob Pablo Hanson Flores, 23, Beldenville, and Kevin P. Schommer, 23, were cited for disorderly conduct at 6:54 p.m. Saturday, April 22. Police saw the men fighting with each other, reportedly punching each other near the front of Bo's 'N Mine (110 S. Main St.). All four had allegedly been drinking, and were taking part in the bar crawl event. However, police reported that Schommer, Bendel, and Knutson did not appear intoxicated. Each of the four was given a $187 citation.
• Matthew Barak Berning, 27, River Falls, was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting or obstructing an officer at 1:56 a.m. Sunday, April 23. Police were called to the intersection of Walnut and Main streets for a report of an injured woman who had allegedly been struck by a drunk man. Berning had allegedly elbowed a woman in the stomach, and allegedly shoved another woman. Berning tried to escape arrest, but police were able to handcuff him and take him to the River Falls Police Station booking room. A preliminary breath test registered his blood alcohol content as .185. Berning was given a $187 citation for disorderly conduct, and a $250 citation for resisting arrest. Berning had allegedly been involved with the bar crawl event.
Where's the bathroom?
• Daniel Robert Martin, 27, Austin, Minn., was cited for urination, defecation or vomiting in public on Saturday, April 22, at about 10:37 p.m. Martin was allegedly observed standing next to a portable toilet in Veteran's Park, and urinating up against it. He was given a $124 citation.
• Mohammed O. Al-Baiti, 26, River Falls, was cited for urination, defecation or vomiting in public on at 12:08 a.m. Saturday, April 23. Martin was allegedly observed urinating against a wall on the south end of Veteran's Park. He was given a $124 citation.
• Dusty R. Kassera, 25, New Hope, Minn., was cited for vomiting in public at 2 a.m. Sunday, April 23 on North Main Street. Police saw Kassera vomiting on the sidewalk outside of Moonshiners Bar (106 N. Main St.) He was given a $124 citation.
• Dalton Dean Knutson, 23, River Falls, was cited for urinating in public at 1:40 p.m. Sunday, April 23. Knutson was allegedly seen urinating in front of Domino's Pizza. He was given a $124 citation.
• Austin G. Moe, 22, Glenwood City, was cited for public urination at 1 a.m Sunday April 23. Police observed Moe urinating in a doorway in the 100 block of East Walnut Street. He was issued a $124 citation.
David Schwartz Aldridge, 22, Stillwater, Minn., was cited/arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and damage to property on April 22, at about 8:20 p.m. Police were sent to 1207 Saint Croix St. for reports of a fight in progress inside a hotel. Aldridge had allegedly been fighting with a victim, who was reportedly found crying in the hotel lobby. When police arrived, a wall lamp had allegedly been ripped from the wall, and several items were reportedly thrown around the room. Police saw open bottles of alcohol on several surfaces in the room.
The female said Aldridge had broken the hotel room microwave and wall lamp. Aldridge was arrested and taken to St. Croix County Jail.
Surprise house guest
Alex Jordan Hamus, 23, Stratford, was cited for disorderly conduct on Sunday, April 23, at about 3:33 a.m., in the 100 block of North Fremont Street. Hamus allegedly entered a house on Fremont Street, and fell asleep on the bed of a resident there. The door to the house was allegedly unlocked. Hamus was bleeding from his nose and unresponsive, so River Falls EMS was called. Hamus was taken to River Falls Area Hospital, and was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.
Cody Paul Junk, 21, Hudson, was cited for disorderly conduct on Saturday, April 22, at about 8:13 p.m. Police allegedly saw Junk yelling while walking along the sidewalk on South Third Street. He allegedly kicked a "for rent" sign in the 200 block of South Third Street. The sign allegedly split in half. He was cited $187 for disorderly conduct.
Katie Lynn LaFrance, 32, River Falls, and Sara Ann Jorgensen, River Falls, were cited for retail theft at 7:03 p.m. Tuesday, April 25. Jorgensen allegedly purchased two large storage tubs from ShopKo, then re-entered the store. Jorgensen and LaFrance allegedly filled the tubs with ShopKo merchandise and left the store with the merchandise in the tubs, and did not pay for the items. They were stopped by a ShopKo loss prevention officer.
Both were arrested and taken to River Falls Police Department, and each was given a $170 citation for retail theft. They were also given a one year no-trespass notice for ShopKo, and were booked and released.