Pierce County blotter: kids warned for "tping" and a missing dog
Kids warned for 'tping'
Police caught kids "tping," or throwing toilet paper on properties at 12:09 a.m. Oct. 5 at N6309 1323rd St. in Prescott. The officer warned them and told them to go home, according to a blotter report.
Bear the dog is missing
A brindle-colored, male corgi-poodle-chihuahua mix dog named Bear is missing, according to a blotter report made at 1:58 p.m. Oct. 2 at W8071 290th Ave. in Hager City. The dog was last seen on Oct. 2 at 9 a.m.
• An officer responded to a reported burglary at a cabin where keys and a battery were taken at 10:20 a.m. Oct. 2 at W4585 113th Ave. in Maiden Rock. There were no signs of forced entry on the property, according to a blotter report.
• A caller reported to police at 9:13 a.m. Oct. 6 at W4925 890th Ave., Baldwin that someone stole a chrome radiator cap off of their tractor in the night.
• Pierce County officers stopped and warned nine drivers for speeding from 4:24 a.m. to 7:04 a.m. on Oct. 4 at 1170th Street and Highway 10 in Prescott.
• A woman told police at 11:04 a.m. Oct. 3 at W3527 Highway 35 in Maiden Rock that a man is claiming a car she has is owned by him. The woman asked police to document that the man is not welcome at her workplace or residence.
• A caller reported a fraud call claiming to be the "U.S. Social Security Office" and informing him to send them money at 5:23 p.m. Oct. 3 at N2702 830th St. in Hager City. The man did not send money, and police told him not to, according to a blotter report.
• A man reported that his neighbor's dog jumped on his car and scratched it at 3:48 p.m. Oct. 4 at W12749 735th Ave. in River Falls. The man did not seek law enforcement assistance, and told police he would contact the dog's owners when had a chance.
• An officer responded to the possible theft of four dogs, but advised the complainant it was a civil matter at 5:29 p.m. Oct. 7 at W6286 Highway 63 in Ellsworth.