These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Jan. 13-20.
Alexander S. DeYoung, 22, Prescott, was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct at 10:26 p.m. Jan. 19 at 1220 St. Croix St. after police were dispatched for a threats complaint.
• Yareli C. Castillo, 34, St. Paul, was cited for operating without a license after police made contact with a vehicle sitting on the side of the road with its flashers on at 5:21 p.m. Jan. 14 at Canton Street and Highway 10. A tow truck was called.
• Nicholas J. Hayes, 22, Sartell, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:26 p.m. Jan. 15 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
• Travis J. Cooper-Novak, 27, Blaine, Minn., was cited for expired registration and warned being in the park after hours and no proof of insurance at 10:48 p.m. Jan. 16 at Freedom Park (200 Monroe St.)
• Sarah K. Carlson, 37, Oakdale, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 1:06 a.m. Jan. 17 at Holiday (1120 Highway 10).
• Casey J. Preston, 30, Prescott, was cited for operating after suspension and operating without insurance after a traffic stop at 12:44 p.m. Jan. 17 at Albert and Cherry streets.
• Neal P. Domeyer, 54, River Falls, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 9:34 a.m. Jan. 20 at Lake Street and Highway 10.
• Michelle M. O'Brien, 56, Prescott, was cited for an unlicensed vehicle at 10:14 a.m. Jan. 15 at 1000 Canton Street.
• Michael R. Blanchard, 37, Prescott, was cited for parking on the sidewalk at 11:16 a.m. Jan. 17 at Campbell and St. Croix streets.
• A theft was reported at 2:18 a.m. Jan. 16 at 1377 Orrin Road.
• Police were called at 5:06 p.m. Jan. 18 for a report of a stereo face and $6,500 to $7,000 in cash stolen from an impounded vehicle at 1707 Orrin Road. The vehicle was impounded Jan. 16.
• Gerardo G. Cerecedes, 35, Prescott, was cited for possession of THC while police conducted an unrelated investigation at 2:16 p.m. Jan. 16 at 154 Monroe St. Police were called there in regards to a juvenile complaint at 12:52 p.m., which remains under investigation.
• Corinna N. Brown, 21, Newport, Minn., was cited for possession of THC at 8:43 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 100 block of Broad Street, where police responded for an accident.
• A two-vehicle accident in the Malone Intermediate School (1220 St. Croix St.) parking lot between Danie H. Maier, 37, Prescott, and Judy R. Erickson, 71, Ellsworth, was reported at 2:08 p.m. Jan. 17.
• A minor two-vehicle accident at 1600 Orrin Road between Diane Flanegan, 32, Fairchild, and Neal F. Grandlienand, 61, Red Wing, Minn., was reported at 10:50 a.m. Jan. 18.
• Police received a harassment/threats complaint at 6:28 p.m. Jan. 15 at 625 Lake St.
• Police were called at 10:12 p.m. Jan. 18 to 575 Monroe St. for a suspicious person, who was later held in emergency detention.