• At 3:30 p.m. March 28, a River Falls resident in the 200 block of Washington Street reported the license plates to a 2001 van stolen.
• At 9:20 p.m. March 30, a woman reported she had forgotten her wallet at Culvers, 109 N. Main St., and when she'd picked it up later that day, $100 was missing from it.
• At 7:02 p.m. March 31, a 15-year-old River Falls juvenile was cited $187 for retail theft.The juvenile allegedly stole items from ShopKo, 1777 Paulson Road, including makeup.
• At 5:21 a.m. March 27, Brendan David Maher, 25, River Falls, was cited $861 for OWI, $861 for operating with PAC, $187 for possessing open intoxicants in a motor vehicle, $187 for possession of drug paraphernalia and $98.80 for speeding in a 55 mph zone. Timothy Matthew Cariveau, 20, River Falls, was cited $187 for underage drinking. Maher was allegedly driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on Highway 35, near the Golf View Drive overpass. Maher received a .149 result on a preliminary breath test. Juul cartridges and a clear baggie of suspected marijuana were found on his person. An open bottle of gin was found inside the vehicle Maher had been driving. A drug grinder found on Cariveau was claimed by Maher. Cariveau received a .04 on a preliminary breath test. Maher was taken to Pierce County Jail.
• At 12:55 a.m. March 29, Chase Alan Newton, 21, Elko, Minn., was cited $861 for OWI, $861 for operating with PAC, $124 for operating without a valid license, $187 for possession of drug paraphernalia and $187 for possession of THC. The vehicle was pulled over for an inadequate muffler. Newton received a preliminary breath test result of .137. He also had marijuana wax inside his vehicle. He was arrested, cited and released to a sober person.
• At 5:15 p.m. March 29, Zachary Joseph Edwards, 25, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited $500 for OWI-second. Edwards was pulled over after running a red light at South Main and Locust streets. Edwards was arrested on suspicion of OWI after standardized field sobriety tests, cited, then released to a sober person .
• At 12:44 p.m. March 31, Michael Felix Chagolla, 35, River Falls, was cited $124 for operating without a valid license after a traffic stop at Wasson Lane near Cascade Avenue.
Dog running at large
At 10:46 a.m. March 27, Corey E. Raverty was cited $86.20 for dog or cat running at large on South Main Street north of West Johnson Street. A dog was taken into police custody on March 26 at 6 p.m. Raverty picked up the dog.
Issue of worthless checks
At 2:15 p.m. March 27, a woman filed a complaint against Little Minds Learning Center for issuing paychecks that she was unable to cash.
String of burglaries
Franklin Vincent Masterson, 38, River Falls, was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property and burglary on March 28. Brian Richard Fleischauer, 30, North St. Paul, Minn., was arrested on suspicion of two counts of burglary, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor bail jumping and criminal trespass to dwelling.
On March 28, residents in the 1900 block of Pika Trail, the 700 block of Glenmeadow Street, and the 200 block of Glenmeadow Street reported thefts from vehicles and garages; a white van was seen on Glenmeadow Street.
One of the stolen items, an iPad, was tracked to a location on Kennedy Street, where the white van was found as well. Its license plates were stolen.
Fleischauer and Masterson, later identified as the suspects, drove off in a second vehicle and were arrested by Roberts Police at the Flying J in Roberts and transferred to River Falls Police custody.
Fleischauer told River Falls police he had stolen several power tools, an iPad, mail that did not belong to him, the white van, and a TV and bluetooth speaker from a Snap Fitness in Prescott.
Masterson admitted to police he'd been with Fleishauer at the Glenmeadow Street burglary and the Snap Fitness burglary. He allegedly helped Fleischauer take the TV off the wall. Mail belonging to three victims of burglaries in River Falls was found in Masterson's vehicle, along with a box containing .9 grams of methamphetamine and syringes.
More stolen property was found in a residence on Kennedy Street where the two men had spent time.
They were then taken to St. Croix County Jail. A pocket knife and a glass marijuana pipe with THC residue were allegedly found in Fleischauer's possession.
At 1 p.m. March 29, staff at Bo's 'N Mine reported a disorderly conduct and damage to property incident that occurred the week before. A woman had physically shoved a bartender and had written on more than one wall.
Damage to property
• At 2:35 a.m. March 31, Michael Jeffrey Blexrud, 31, River Falls, was cited $250 for criminal damage to property. Police were called to removed Blexrud from an address in the 100 block of Lewis Street. He had forced a door open, entered the residence and was found asleep in a chair in the living room. He was arrested, cited and given a courtesy ride home to his residence in the 500 block of Pearl Street.
• At 10 a.m. April 1, a Roberts resident who owns a shed on the northeast corner of Highway 35 and Chapman Drive reported a broken window and vehicle opened.
• At 4:28 p.m. April 1, Broz Bar staff reported black paint had been thrown on the bar's front door.
At 10:20 p.m. April 1, Jillian Zane Gurnoe, 19, River Falls, was cited $187 for possession of drug paraphernalia. Gurnoe allegedly had a glass bong, two glass pipes, and grinder in her possession in the 500 block of North Fremont Street.