The New Richmond School District will host a NR4K informational meeting from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25 in the high school's large forum room. The district will also host an open house at the various NR4K sites 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Feb. 3.
Topics to be addressed at the informational meeting include site assignment and registration process and readiness issues question and answer session, while site displays and site representatives will be available. Your child must be 4 years old by Sept. 1, 2018 to participate in NR4Kids. This is an informational meeting for parents/guardians only.
Registration forms will be available at these meetings and at the open houses. If you are unable to attend a meeting, registration forms will be available on the New Richmond School District website on Feb. 5.
Registrations are due at the District office by March 2, 2018.
For more information, contact the Paperjack Elementary School office at 715-243-7402.
The seven NR4K sites include:
• Bear Buddies, 245 W. Paperjack Drive (715-246-7600)
• First Lutheran Childcare Center 218 County Road K (715-246-3199)
• Hansen's Learning Center, 1111 N. Knowles Ave. (715-246-8000)
• New Richmond Area Centre 4K, 428 S. Starr Ave. (715-246-2252)
• New Richmond CESA #11 Head Start, 118 Homestead Drive, Suite #4 (715-246-3232)
• Sonshine Learning Center, 1040 E. Paperjack Drive (715-246-3764)
• St. Mary's School, 257 S. Washington Ave. (715-246-2469)
The open houses are meant to allow families to visit each of the NR4Kids partner sites to help decide which site best meets the needs of your child.