We asked Woodbury City Council candidates about issues facing the city, how they would improve city leadership and their reactions to the city's 2040 comprehensive plan.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Follow the links to read candidate responses:
- Council candidate Braun would focus on water, increased city transparency
- Hemmingsen-Jaeger values communication, solutions for clean water
- Miller pushes for more affordable housing options
- Morris says infrastructure is biggest issue facing Woodbury
- Santini would bring business knowledge, city experience
- Splinter brings experience, knowledge of 2040 plan
- Wilson advocates better planning in city budgets
Find more Election 2018 coverage here.