The River Channel will be hosting a North Hudson Village President Candidate Forum on Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. at the Village Hall in North Hudson. The forum will be hosted by Mary Claire Olson Potter, President of the Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau and will be recorded for playback on Comcast Channel 15, the River Channel YouTube and Facebook Channel. The public is invited to attend. The following questions will be asked of the candidates:
1. Tell us about yourself, your background and qualifications.
2. Why are you interested in serving as the president of the North Hudson Village Board?
3. What do you see as the important issues facing the village in the next two years and beyond?
4. Do you see any things that could be done in the next two years that would improve the municipal operations in the village? What would be your ideas on how to improve these operations?
5. Are there any other comments you would like to make?