These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Jan. 21-27.
• Police checked on a man at 4:22 a.m. Jan. 21 due to cold temperatures who had been sleeping in his car in the 800 block of Orange Street. He said he was OK.
• Police were asked to check a woman's last known address, 615 Orrin Road, at 2:34 p.m. Jan. 23. She had walked out of the hospital with an IV in her arm. Police were told she moved in September 2018.
• A theft from a vehicle was reported at 3:36 a.m. Jan. 22 at 1800 Orrin Road.
• Michael V. Washington, 26, St. Cloud, Minn., was arrested for misdemeanor theft at 7:33 a.m. Jan. 22 at 1449 Orrin Road.
Blanca E. Marroquin, 49, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:12 p.m. Jan. 23 at Cherry Street and Highway 10.
• Timothy J. Eaton, 37, Prescott, was arrested for felony possession of methamphetamine, domestic disorderly conduct, domestic battery and a probation hold after police were called at 12:59 a.m. Jan. 24 at 725 Kinnickinnic St.
• Willie J. Smith, 50, Minneapolis, was arrested at 1:16 p.m. Jan. 24 at 480 S. Locust St. for three active warrants when police responded to a domestic incident.
• Kelly L. Retterath, 50, Prescott, was arrested for OWI-third after a traffic stop at 9:05 p.m. Jan. 24 at Elm and Walnut streets.
• Police responded to a possible fight in progress at 1:14 a.m. Jan. 26 at 635 Pine St.
• Police found a "no parking" street sign that appeared to have been knocked over by a vehicle in the 300 block of Monroe Street at 10:30 a.m. Jan. 26.
• Police were called to Freedom gas station at 5:47 p.m. Jan. 27 for an intoxicated person. They waited until someone came to pick the person up.