This letter is paid content. To The Editor:
Your neighbors and friends in the HudsonWisc and Hudson Prairie Indivisible groups urge you to vote in the April 7, 2020, Wisconsin Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary!
Please start planning now to vote in the April 7th elections! You can check your voter registration, update your voter registration, register to vote, find your polling place, see a sample ballot, or request an absentee ballot at the State of Wisconsin website MyVote.WI.Gov.
Your neighbors and friends in local Indivisible groups are working at the grassroots to strengthen our democracy and elect solid leaders who will support sound policies for our communities.
In St. Croix County, the April 7th Spring Election has nonpartisan contests for statewide and local positions, as well as statewide and local referenda questions.
In the April 7th nonpartisan Spring Election, our HudsonWisc and Hudson Prairie Indivisible groups urge you to vote for:
• Judge Jill Karofsky for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice;
• Joyce Hall for City of Hudson Mayor;
• Cathy Leaf for District 4 St. Croix County Supervisor;
• Carah Koch for District 5 St. Croix County Supervisor;
• Tim Hall for District 6 St. Croix County Supervisor;
• Andrew Hassan for District 7 St. Croix County Supervisor; and
• “Yes” on Question 1: Should St. Croix County request that the Wisconsin Legislature create a nonpartisan procedure for the preparation of legislative and congressional district plans and maps?
It’s your democracy—learn about the candidates and issues—then do your part and vote!
Sally Giese, Hudson Prairie Indivisible
Town of Hudson
Julie Harper-Wylie, HudsonWisc Indivisible
Town of Hudson