It was a memorable day for many student-athletes on Wednesday as they committed to their colleges for the upcoming fall.
The athletes had smiles on their faces because they knew how hard they worked during their high school careers to achieve this dream of playing in college. Whether it was Division I, II or III that they committed too, they will be able to play the sport they love for another four years in college.
East Ridge recognized 14 student-athletes on Thursday morning, while Park and Woodbury did its celebration on Wednesday afternoon. Park had four athletes to recognize and Woodbury had two athletes.
Here's a list of all the individuals that committed on Wednesday and Thursday.
From East Ridge:
• Nick Basten - Football: Princeton University
• Michael Braun - Football: University of Mary
• Marco Cavallaro - Football: Bemidji State University
• Jack Mohler - Football: University of St. Thomas
• Andrew Corrigan - Football: Bethel University
• Thomas Miles - Lacrosse: Milwaukee School of Engineering
• Noah Markus - Lacrosse: Trine University
• Ethan Hoeffel - Lacrosse: Aurora University
• Jerry Hall - Track and Field: University of North Carolina, Asheville
• Abbey Cook - Softball: University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
• Callie Kunz - Swim/Dive: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT
• Maddi Knupp - Volleyball: St. Olaf College
• Katie Flynn - Hockey and Lacrosse: Augsburg University
• Kailey Courteau - Tennis: University of Wisconsin, River Falls
• Domenik Block-Boys Basketball: Lake Region State College
• Marshaun Campbell-Football: Minot State University
• Mahdi Benalshaikh-Football: Dakota State University
• Justus White-Track and Field: Tiffin University
• Cole West-Wrestling: Augustana University
• Zack Anderson-Football: Bemidji State University