Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

house fire

March 8, 2019
The remaining rubble of the Plourde's home in the Clifton Township after a subsequent fire. Submitted photo
Family survives Clifton house explosion, neighborhood helps out
March 8, 2019 - 8:11am
A Thursday night house fire at 1075 Ridgeway St. in Hammond left three people, a husband and wife and their daughter, with an unlivable home. The fire started at 10:16 p.m. Feb. 7 and took about 4.5 hours to get under control. Jordan Willi / RiverTown Multimedia
Hammond attic fire takes four-plus hours to subdue; family makes it out OK
February 8, 2019 - 3:02pm
January 30, 2019
A fire in the walls left extensive damage to this house Tuesday, Jan. 29, at W11150 County Road M in the town of Clifton. Mike Longaecker / RiverTown Multimedia
Crews endure subzero temps battling Pierce County house fire; 4 displaced
January 30, 2019 - 1:47pm
October 23, 2018
A 911 call came in at 5:18 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, for a house fire at 727 72nd St. in the town of Somerset. According to Somerset Fire Chief Travis Belisle, the home is a complete loss. Photo courtesy of RD-Drone LLC
Passers-by attempt to save dogs from Somerset house fire
October 23, 2018 - 12:45pm
June 14, 2018
The Mullaney family of Woodbury lost their house to a fire June 5, 2018. Thanks to the quick actions of a neighbor, everyone got out safely. Submitted photo
Neighbors save the day for Woodbury family
June 14, 2018 - 9:53am
January 9, 2018
play button
Watch: Crews battle town of Kinnickinnic house fire
January 9, 2018 - 2:50pm
December 8, 2017
Minn. roundup: Woman, 69, dies in St. Paul house fire; Twin Cities bicyclist dies of injuries in hit-and-run
December 8, 2017 - 10:16am
November 13, 2017
River Falls firefighters were assisted by other area firefighters in putting out a house fire on Highway 65 Saturday morning, Nov. 11. Assistant Fire Chief Mike Moody said flames could be seen coming from windows when firefighters arrived on scene. Photo courtesy River Falls Fire Department.
Wis. plow driver spots house on fire, helps owner get to safety
November 13, 2017 - 2:44pm
April 10, 2017
The Ellsworth, Red Wing, and Prescott fire departments responded to a call in Hager City on Saturday. Ellsworth Fire Chief Brent Langer said the homeowners called saying their gas grill exploded on the deck. Matthew Lambert/Pierce County Herald
Hager City home catches fire after grill explosion
April 10, 2017 - 1:12pm
(Submitted photo)play button
WATCH: Single mom, kids escape Copper Cliff Trail fire
June 10, 2016 - 12:13am